Friday 9 May 2014

Zoeva Haul!!

Well..

I can honestly say that these are the most amazingly presented and packaged makeup brushes I have EVER bought in my whole life and I don't think I will be buying any other brushes from any other company than Zoeva from now on!!
These brushes are handmade in Germany and have synthetic taklon bristles which are without a doubt the softest brushes I have EVER used and I am one happy gal I can tell you that!!! For everything that I purchased from Zoeva cost me $193.60 AUD including the postage to my home in Australia, Which is just amazing because the quality of the products are just sO good!!

Rose Golden Luxury Set
This has to be the most beautiful and amazingly well crafted handmade makeup brushes I have bought they truly are LUXURIOUS!! 
The gorgeous Rose Gold ferrules and the matte finish on the handles with the matching rose gold coloured writing on the brush is just the cutest touch on a fabulous brush set.
 They are just so soft and work so well the 102/Silk Finish Brush is THE BEST brush I have EVER used for my foundation!! I have never been able to get that air brush finish with any of my good brushes including my M.A.C and my Real Technique Brushes.
I am going to buy another set one for home and one for travel, Thats how great they are!!!

$100.50 AUD






Individual Zoeva Brushes




322/Brow Line 
 This brush is made with vegan taklon bristles its a very short and slightly angled bristle brush to create well defined brows and can be used with either cream or powder products. It made my brows look less "fake" and more natural!! 

$9.60 AUD




223/Petit Eye Blender
All I can say is why waste $30-$100 on mac brushes when these Zoeva brushes work a lot better and are softer!!
The M.A.C brushes don't even compare to this Blending brush its great I am in Love with Zoeva products!

$10.35 AUD




221/Luxe Soft Crease
 This blending brush again works much better than my M.A.C 217 brush and I'm pretty much never going to use my M.A.C 217 ever again!! The bristles are a mix of natural and synthetic hair and has not been dyed.

$10.35 AUD


Close ups of the Detail on the handles 






Zoeva Sharpener
Works great no breakage on my eye liners, Meaning the tips haven't broken off in the tip of the sharpener Love it!!

$4.40 AUD




Graphic Eyes in "Black to Earth"
Its a must buy has to be my fav eye liner yet. 
Its just so smooth and easy to apply and long lasting its water proof but easy to remove and super pigmented!! and so blendable!!

$8.80 AUD




Cream Eye liner in "Black Lace"
Doing a winged eye has never been easier for me with this I have always struggled doing a wing eye and gave up until now!!
I used the Zoeva 317/Wing Liner brush to achieve me winged eye and I am very happy!! And again this eye liner cream is so smooth and so pretty and Its says it is water resistant and not waterproof but I don't care I love it!!
And It come in a cute pot!

$10.35 AUD




Luxe Color Blush in "He Loves Me, Maybe..."
This is one of the cutest pink blushes I own and is so nice to apply easy to build, blend, long lasting and no harsh lines (if applied properly)
and again with the packaging just superb!! From the box it came in to the wording on the powder itself just gorgeous and Zoeva on the mirror as well!! It also has Apricot oil and Vitamin E as ingredient for a healthy looking glow!!

$12.60 AUD






Thumbs up to Germany!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment