Sunday 20 April 2014

Fertility Update..

I have some good news about my fertility for once!

I started to take my prescribed medication, Clomid on the 31st of March and finished it on the 4th of April, then went to my Gynecologist on the 8th April for the internal ultrasound and was told my left ovary was 202mm with meant it was or is just about to release an egg which is the best news I have had so far!!
But my Endometrial Thickness is only at 6mm so chances of falling pregnant is slim but still I've got hope!
Now I only have to wait until the 26th of this month to tell if I'm Pregnant and I'm hopeful but unsure if I am or not I have finally given up smoking and have been taking Elevit for the past 6 months so lets just hope I am!

Finger Crossed and Happy Easter People xx 


2 comments:

  1. Goodluck Zobelle hope you get good news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx heaps I hope so too!! Only like 4 days till I find out I hope I am but I have my doubts =(

      Delete