Tuesday 15 April 2014

Joining The Vaping Community..

YaY..

I have finally given up smoking a few weeks ago and I have moved on to Vaping which is much safer and going to be much easier to kick when I find out I'm pregnant
 (fingers crossed)
So I'm telling everyone I can to Make the Switch!! Im Loving it No stinky breath!, No wasting $100+ a week on smokes!, No having to go outside of venues to have a smoke!, No old people judging me for having a smoke!, And so many No mores HaHaHa
So here is some information on vaping if you want to make the switch yourself!!


E-Cig or E mod or VW/VV mod 

is what you need to type in to google, I have the iTaste 132 and it is very big I love it but I don’t recommend it to first time vapers it’s a bit in your face, and A LOT of people ask what it is and think it looks crazy but I also have the eVik Burst that I bought from eBay (which I think is a rip off of another brand) that I take to work so people are less interested in and I can vape without a care or lots of comments.

I recommend buying either the iTaste SVD, E-fire variable voltage wood mod, K200+ Ecig mod, ZMax telescoping variable volt AVP kit things like that but I don’t recommend buying thing like the 808-D Mega Battery Cartromizer kit, eGo kits or any Cartromizer kits they are cheap to buy though and if its your thing go right ahead! I just dont like them but no judging from me if you like them.
The best websites to buy vape mods in Australia off of are;


E-Juice or E-Liquid

E-Juice contains FDA approved PG (Propylene Glycol), FDA approved VG (Vegetable Glycerin), Flavouring, and Nicotine which is all a hell of a lot safer to inhale compared to the 4000+ chemicals in smokes.

E-juice is unfortunately illegal to sell or manufacture in Australia but is totally legal to buy and import to Australia from other countries websites, I have had my E-juice opened and tested once by customs at the airport here in Australia and the have deemed it fine to be given to me they had probably thought it was something like liquid ecstasy or some other drug but don't be paranoid about buying it. I make my own E-juice now so I import 1000ml bottle of Nicotine, PG, VG, and flavours from websites in America and the UK which again is TOTALLY LEGAL! You can find E-juice calculators online the one I use is Ejuice me up, I downloaded it from www.ejuice.breaktru.com.

But for beginners I suggest buying online from one of these websites;

www.eliquidmate.com
But don't buy the mango one from this site its disgusting and definitely not mango!!

Just be careful and make sure it contains nicotine in it before you buy if you buy from elsewhere, the best way to tell if you are buying with nicotine is that you have to pick your strength so if you’re not then you aren’t buying with nicotine as an ingredient. And if you want to make your own E-juice I suggest you wait till you fully understand how-to’s, Don’t do’s and Dangers first! 
But if you think you know what you are to do then I recommend buying the nicotine from www.nicvape.com all there ingredients are USP Kosher-Grade & FDA-Approved and have high grade Nicotine, and is much cheaper than buying pre-made E-juice’s or as they can be called “ready to Vape” E-juice but PLEASE guys wear safety glasses, Gloves and a Plastic apron for your protection and seriously KEEP NICOTINE AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND KIDS UNDER THE AGE OF 18!

If you want or need to know anything else comment below or email me at zobelle89@hotmail.com.
And I'm still new at this stuff too so if you have any info for me or anything at all comment below.
Thanx guys =D


2 comments:

  1. Thats good you have stopped smoking cigarettes they are truly bad for you. I have been wanting to quit smoking for ages now and you blog post has inspired me to buy a mod and start vaping or Join the vape community as you said thank you for putting this post up! And by the way I love your blog I'm looking at it every day to see what your posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I'm glad I have quit it's one of the best choices I have ever made and Im glad I could help hope you continue to enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy writing it good luck with quitting smoking too =D

    ReplyDelete