Tuesday 18 March 2014

!! boohoo haul !!

OK..
I may have gone a little overboard with the shopping, But I love love LOVE Boohoo.com
They have something to suit everyone and they have an amazing and extremely affordable clothing range with free shipping that take up to 8 days!! They also nearly always have a deal going too like, 20% off or free express shipping thinks like that which I love and I've never made a bad purchase because the descriptions and photos are amazing!

Now I should say that because I have not got my camera at the moment I had to copy the photo's from google but I will update this post in the next few days with photo's of me actually wearing the clothes but I just had to post this asap seeming I love boohoo clothing so much!! I have bought so much from boohoo for me and for friends as gifts and everyone I know LOVES this place to shop at!! 
Another place i love to shop is ASOS www.asos.com/au They also have great clothing and I will be blogging about purchases from them soon.


Clare WOW Bleach Super Skinny Jeans
I love these jeans!! 
Great fit Great style makes my tooshie look amazing by the way hehe



Katie Knitted Pom Pom Beanie
Cutest beanie I have bought in ages!
 I suit it which is strange I barely every suit beanies/hats!



Lola Leaf Ladder Tunic Jumper
I love knitted jumpers!
And this is great, Its soft and breathable which I love!



Zoe Fleece Back Jersey Joggers
If I'm going to the supermarket or just lounging around at home or even out for a run you will find me in Tracksuit pants they are a key staple in my wardrobe! And the best thing to look for in "joggers" are wide waist bands so you are more comfortable!
Trust me hehe



Zoey Pleated Chiffon Skirt
This skirt is so cut if you need to dress up a casual look a tad bit or a real dressy look add cute vest to with a contrast collar what ever tickles your fancy =D




Katty Box Pleat Skater Skirt
I wore this skirt on valentines day.
It was super comfortable and super cute!! I'm sorry I don't have a better photo



Zoe Zebra Print Pom Pom Hooded Onesie
I love the feel of this onesie I wear it on my lazy days Its just so cute!!



Fiona Pearl Collar Embroidered Shirt
Now anything with a collar is my fave!! I wear this out to dinner and really anywhere I possibly can because this is one of my fave tops!! 
I LOVE IT!!



Brooke Collared Sweatshirt
Now because this had a collar I just had to by it but I just haven't found anything to wear with it yet so I'm not sure if I love it or hate it to be honest so.. I don't know yet.
But it had a collar lol




Zoey Cable Knit Jumper
This is my fave cable knit I own So cute and so comfy!! Not much else to say !



 If you would like to ask me anything about these items be sure to comment below I'd be more than happy to answer you =)



 


No comments:

Post a Comment