Tuesday 15 April 2014

Bourjois Haul + Reveiw

A Love, Hate Relationship...

Well I have been hearing so much about the Happy light foundation and was like, Yep gotta try it out and I bout this all about a week ago and am loving it my face feels so good and so natural without having to put a powder on over the top.

Happy Light Luminous Primer
 This primer works great I put the foundation on without the primer twice and it soaks right in to the skin within 2 to 3 hrs and I'm left with pretty much nothing on my face but with the primer,
 I can go a full 9hr day at work and come home look in the mirror and it looks like I have only just done my make up.
 It feel so good on my face when I'm applying it too!! and leaves my skin feeling very silk like.
You can get this in matt too.
$21.00

Happy Light Foundation
In the colour 51 Rose Vanilla,
This is very light on the skin and feel so soft when you rub it in with you fingers and with brushes,
I use a real techniques expert face brush for my foundation at the moment and think they work very well together to create the airbrush look everyone is chasing for an everyday look.
I have found only one problem with this foundation and it is that it goes a little darker or orange as some have described when you rub it into your skin but I have just been fixing it with the concealer and they work great when combined but its a little extra work if you're lucky enough not to have to use concealer but I'm not hehe
But other then that just love it and it is my new everyday foundation.
For now =D
$21.00

Happy Light Concealer
In the colour 21 Ivoire
(21 Ivory)
I'm still not to sure about this one it does as I said make the perfect colour when mixed with my foundation. But it isn't working well for my dark circles or blemishes. 
(But I'm yet to find anything that does properly)
and worst of all it kind of makes my under my eyes look a bit cakey and makes the pores everywhere on my skin look bigger some how.
 It says on the back,

Evens out and smooths skin - No mask effect
Rested and Luminous finish.
Apply to Dark Circles and Blemishes.

Its just fixing/matching my skin tone with the foundation but it is a bit upsetting really,
I will finish it but I won't repurchase it!
$19.00

BLUSH Exclusif
This Blush is meant to 'self adjust' to unique personalised pink but its it just a gimmick.
what really happens with this product is it just changes with heat from your skin and lets face it all make up looks a tad bit different on different peoples skin! 
Again not to happy with this product won't be repurchasing it and will probably have to really be desperate to use it again I am just going to stick with my Benefit Blushes can't go wrong with them!
But I will try the normal Bourjois Blush in 34 Rose d'Or.
$20



Thanks for reading guys


No comments:

Post a Comment