Friday 9 May 2014

Trying to Conceive Update..

So..

I am trying to stay calm and positive but at the same time I'm trying not to get too excited because I am now 13 days late!! or as some people like to say 33 days past ovulation!!!

Although,
I am not experiencing that many side effect that most people do in the beautiful thing that pregnancy is (for most) hehe,
I have been getting a little bit of nausea but never at any same time of the day, it is a bit all over the place which is normal I've been told, and also some but not too many, smells of food and other thing make me feel a little ill,
 Yet in my mind that could be anything that is causing that, so I don't get overly excited about the chance I could be, 
in case I still might unfortunately get my girlies.

I have been taking a fair few pregnancy test but they have all been negative without even a faint sign of a second line which is the reason I am still not to keen on the idea that I just may be indeed pregnant but thanks to the lovely (hint of sarcasm) condition I have called Polycystic Ovary Syndrome or PCOS as it is more likely recognised as, has been known to give false negatives,
So that means that home pregnancy tests and even Blood test that are done at Pathology could be giving you a false reading and telling you you're not expecting and you could actually be pregnant so my mind is constantly thinking of that thought which is driving me absolutely fricken CRAZY!! 

So as I said in my last fertility update I have a doctor appointment with my gynaecologist on the 13th of this month to get an Internal Ultrasound to see if I have a little bundle of cuteness growing inside of my little belly.

If I do it would be the best thing that could happen to my fiance Jason and I we would be one on the happiest couples in the world and finally have the the missing piece of our little family it seriously will be the happiest day of our lives so far if we find out that we are expecting!!


So fingers crossed!!!
 And if you are struggling as well good luck to you too!!





No comments:

Post a Comment