Wednesday 19 March 2014

!! Priceline Haul !!

So.. 

Today I went to Priceline and bought some things I've been wanting.
 I'd like to get all of the Toni&Guy stuff I can Because I love their products!!
And I am probably the only person who hasn't bought a Essie Nail polish yet so I got my first one today to try before I go buying heaps =) 
TRESemme is one of my fave hair product but I find if you use the same shampoo or conditioner for month after month if tends to more damage than good so mix it up abit even if its with in the same brand just get ones for different thing!
But anyways lets get straight to it hehe




Now the Toni&Guy products are $5 each!! 
So i bought the ones I don't have that they still had left (they went quick)

Toni&Guy 'Glamour' Spritz & Shine Liquid Mousse 
$5




Toni&Guy 'Creative' Extreme Hold Hairspray
$5




Toni&Guy 'Casual' Forming Spray Gel
$5




TRESemme Salon Finish Freeze Hold Hairspray
(Was on Sale)
$2.15



L'OREAL False Lash Butterfly Effect
2 for $30
In the colour Black




L'OREAL Super Liner 'Blackbuster"
2 for $30
In the colour Black




MYN Eyeshadow by Maybelline
$1.
In the colour 237
And I have Bought the colours,125, 433 & 441 online tonight because they didn't have much in store & I wanted more =)




Essie Nail Lacquer 
$17.95
In the colour Spaghetti Strap 
I will be getting the colours,
 Pink diamond, Madison Ave-Hue & Mint Candy Apple online tonight too!
(bit expensive for my liking but I do like it)



Bourjois Color Boost
In the colour Peach on the beach



Face of Australia Sheer Lip Crayon
In the colour Macaron
I love these I have them in the colour 
Cupcake & the Limited Edition Peach Parfait



Now I bought this from Chemist Warehouse Its a REALLY cheap brand,
W7 Deluxe Gel Pencil (eyeliner)
$2 I think
In the colour Blackest Black


Any questions feel free to ask in the comment section below =)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment