Monday 16 February 2015

I'm PREGNANT!!

Wow...


So it surely has been to long since my last blog post!!

But I have some great news..

My fiance Jason and I are finally Pregnant!!!!
We were booked in to have IUI which is very much like IVF but just a little different, But then all of a sudden we fell pregnant naturally! I was amazing finding out that after so long trying and failing we actually did it our self. Without any medical help!

So I can officially say that we are 14 weeks and 1 day Pregnant!
We are sO happy!!
I Just can not wait to meet this little cutie!! I really hope the pregnancy goes well and I hope I don't have to have a C-Section! But I'll worry about all that later!!
I have already gotten a little bigger and i have put on a few kgs hehe.
But anyways Bed time, Hope I write again soon xx

P.S  Here Is an ultrasound Picture..
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment