Tuesday 18 March 2014

Questions & Answers Tag

  • What’s your favourite eyeshadow colour to wear? Dust By Urban Decay (in the Naken 3 Palette)
  • What’s the one product you wouldn’t leave your house without? Baby Lips, Lip Gloss
  • What’s your favourite makeup look ? Anything with a pink touch
  • Which feature do you play up the most? My eyes or Cheeks depending on the day/mood
  • Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up? Top half of my arms
  • Your favourite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist? Rimmel London
  • Which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again? BB Cream (best invention)
  • Which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why? Face of Australia mineral therapy Illuminator
  • One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done? Nails
  • One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done? Brazillian wax
  • One beauty trick you can share with everyone? Not matter what coverage you are after only do one layer of foundation just use a bit of concealer where you need it or it looks caked on!!
  • Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and makeup? My mum told me to  moisturize at least once a day make sure you do apply some under the eyes. I moisturize in the morning before I apply my make up and befor i go to bed everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment